Friday, December 14, 2007
~I Knew I Love You Before I Met You...~
hmm long long ago liao this song...haha sort of dig it up from the songs albums...haha dunno why jus feel like putting this song and replacing the "cai hong" haha.... very long dint put english song on my blog le and most imptly "I Knew I Love You Before I Met You", and really i do=P.. ahaha
Going ns tml le... this is probably my last post before i enter ns and gonna be away for a long time hope ppl will keep this blog alive by feeding it with tags or it will starve to death and also most imptly must rmb me and keep in contact with me....especially you=P
Sometimes finding a song that suits ur feeling is really easier to express oneself than a thousand words or actions... haha...a song by Savage Garden...i guess most of you must have heard of this song but has long forgotten it lols...sometimes love is jus sooo mysterical and you can never explain it haha...even if u are in love with someone ... the feeling is jus unexplainable and u could never express it with words cos it is more than jus words...more than jus a single actions...however a simple action or phrase can show love but never express it haha=P... ok no more crapping=P now jus look at the lyrics of this song=)
Maybe its intuition
Some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe
I knew I love you before I met you
I think I dream you into life
I knew I love you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
There’s just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe
I knew I love you before I met you
I think I dream you into life
I Knew I love you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
Wooooo..woooh..wohohowoho..ohohoh
A thousand angel dance around you
Wooooo..woooh..wohohowoho..ohohoh
I am complete now that I've found you
I knew I love you before I met you
I think I dream you into life
I knew I love you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
I knew I love you before I met you
I think I dream you into life
I knew I love you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
I knew I love you before I met you (Wooooo..woooh..wohohowoho..ohohoh)
I think I dream you into life
I knew I love you before I met you (Wooooo..woooh..wohohowoho..ohohoh)
I have been waiting all my life
~ohohohohhhohohoh……
posted at 1:31 PM
wishes
~ I Knew I Love You ~
A normal person leading a normal life in his own unique WAY...
Name : Lawrence Poon Wei Hao
Current School: NUS
Birthday : 19 Aug 1989
Age : 21
Horoscope : Leo
Song: I Knew I Love You
` Wishes.
~*~ Everyone around me is happy ~*~
~*~ Songs of my own ~*~
~*~ Be Happy of my life ~*~
~*~ Hope that all my wishes will come true ~*~
` Music Playing.
* By Savage Garden
Way is the will to go...the way to go is will
Music is my style, my Way.
Savage Garden
Ah Qin
Jay Zhou Jie Lun
Sam Li Sheng Jie
Hins Zhang Jing Xuan
Tank
Lee Hom
David Tao Zhe
JJ Lin Jun Jie
William Pang Wei bo
Wu Ke Qun
Gary Cao Ge
Nicky Lee Jiu Zhe
Z Zhang Zhi Cheng
Van Fan Yi Chen
Zhang Dong Liang
Guang Liang
Ping Guan
Show Luo Zhi Xiang
Daniel Chen Xiao Dong
Jacky Zhang Xue You
FEMALE SINGER
Jolin Tsai Yi LIn
Penny Dai Pei Ni
Jiang Mei Qi
Landy Wen Lan
Liang Jin Ru
Zhang Shao Han
GROUP
Tension
Wu Yue Tian
S.H.E
Fei Lun Hai
B.A.D
OTHER SONGS
Cai Hong Tian Tang by Liu Geng Hong
Bu Zhi De by Meng Fei Chuan
Ai Wo Bie Zou and Fen Shou Ba by Zhang Zheng Yue
Mei Ren Yu and I Still Believe(with Gary Cao ge) by Vivian Hsu
Hai Shi Hui Xiang Ta by Sun He Yao Shan